older posts

Show more

DDD Sept Chocolate, Chocolate Chocolate

This month our lovely hostesses Terry A for the Dazzlers and Terry S for the Divas came up with a chocolate theme in honor of Milton Hershey's birthday  9/13. Terry S sent us a wonderful kit. So much fun to play with.

Images are : Stamping Bella Edna Loves Chocolate--Stampabilities Mousefull of Fudge and assorted fun/funny sentiments.

Paper is: recollections purple paisley--Best creations a walk in the garden collectnion spring flowers, pebbles tealightful collection--lovely lilacs, Reminiscc in the kitchen collection --chocolate and Kaisercraft glitter cs amethyst...

Included were several embellishments as well...

When I got my kit I colored up my images right away. I was having so much fun with them I decided to color one of each and make two cards. I was able to use some of each of the dsp's as well as a few of the embellies and some of the ribbon as well.

Here is my first card. I loved the glitter and had to for sure use it. This is the outside....


And here is the insde:





 My second card was made with the mouseful of fudge image. Here is the front of the card:



And here is the inside of the card.

Thank you Terry for the awesome kit. I had so much fun working with it .I hope you like my cards. If you have a chance please stop by the other duelers blogs and SCS galleries. I am sure you will not be disappointed.

Until next time,
Hugs,
Carol

Comments

WOW! Two cards, Carol... I'm impressed! Fun cards, too! I always drool when I'm on your blog (at your coloring and sparkles!) and this time the chocolate is making me drool, too!
Judy McMullen said…
WOW! AND DOUBLE WOW!! Carol, you have really rocked this challenge with two stunning cards!! Great designs, coloring and use of the kit elements!!! I'm really love the inside of the second card and how you die cut and layered one of the DSPs and added that great sentiment!
Unknown said…
Love both of your cards! Beautiful coloring and paper layering! The insides are fabulous too!
Barb said…
Awesome Cards Carol. I love both of them and the coloring jsut rocks!
:: BlueInks :: said…
I have trouble getting ONE card done. You have two great cards! I really like how you put the extra touches on each of the cards to make them unique and stand out. Great job!